Vertex Arrays and more

I'm trying to load some geometry from an FBX file. FBX is similar to XML so I opened the file with a text editor and copied all the pertinent data. There are 2 vertex arrays, both with matching index lists. For one of the meshes, there's 2 texture arrays with matching index arrays for each. There's also edge arrays for both meshes.

1) I discovered that GL ES doesn't seem to support the edge array. I'm not sure if this data is important or should I just delete it?

I've got the vertex buffers loading all the data and I'm doing it as best as I know how. I'm having problems getting anything to show up though.

2) Is there any wisdom out there that someone could share about Vertex Arrays in GL ES? Maybe some good links to GL ES 1.0 iPhone loading in geometry specifically.

Thanks!!

edit: Okay, I am looking at the teapot example in GLGravity but I don't know how to take the data that I want to render and make it this RLE format that they use in the new_teapot_indices array. Help?
Quote this message in a reply
Sage
bmantzey Wrote:2) Is there any wisdom out there that someone could share about Vertex Arrays in GL ES?

Yes, there is.
Thanks.

I'm looking at the lib3ds files now. I guess I have to write an exporter.