newb problems with iphone SDK

Apprentice
Hi all - I am very new to all of this, even the mac/leopard environment. This makes for a very steep learning curve. My first question is this:

several video tutorials for starting out with the iphone SDK show how to create a simple program with xcode. I am running version 3.1.1. The problem is all the videos start out with "Open Xcode, Select new project, Select cocoa touch template...". The problem is I cannot find cocoa touch template anywhere. Whats the solution?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
Unfortunately the iPhone SDK is under NDA we can not talk about what does/doesn't exist there. However when suck with stuff like that I find that reading the descriptions is very helpful Wink

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
What we can talk about is pointing you to the source of all: http://developer.apple.com/iphone

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
Apprentice
ericnk Wrote:Hi all - I am very new to all of this, even the mac/leopard environment. This makes for a very steep learning curve. My first question is this:

several video tutorials for starting out with the iphone SDK show how to create a simple program with xcode. I am running version 3.1.1. The problem is all the videos start out with "Open Xcode, Select new project, Select cocoa touch template...". The problem is I cannot find cocoa touch template anywhere. Whats the solution?

Thanks

I have the same problem. I do not see iPhone Targets. What did we wrong when installing the SDK ?
Pierre read the previous responses.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Apprentice
Taxxodium Wrote:What we can talk about is pointing you to the source of all: http://developer.apple.com/iphone

Ok mates, i did not imagine that my last sentence was under NDA. I found the answer to my problem in the developer.apple.com/iphone link