iPhone Developer Program Question

Sage
I finally got my Leopard and got some basic stuff made for the iPhone simulator (this stuff is fun Grin). Now, I won't be getting an iPhone until October (earliest date AT&T will let me get it for the $199 price), but my brother is getting an iPod Touch soon with his new Mac. What I'm wondering is what are the terms on the actual licenses for the developer program? I didn't see any details on this page, but is it one license per developer or one license per organization? The two of us plan to work together making these games and I wondered if we could share a single license or if we have to purchase two licenses.

Thanks a bunch in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
You can use the adhoc distribution so that you can run your app on your brothers iPod. You may not be abled to debug your app on the device though, for that to work you'll need to add the development distribution.
But I believe that's can only be installed on one device.

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
I don't know about the licensing technicalities (don't even know if they can be discussed publicly), but I think at least *you* can develop from multiple machines. I don't dare say exactly how or why I think that, but if you read the (convoluted, if I may say) dev program docs about it, you might see what I mean. [edit] of course, this assumes you already have an account, which you don't ... [/edit] I haven't actually tried it myself yet though...

BTW, I had a really hard time trying to figure out ad hoc. Mad
AnotherJake Wrote:BTW, I had a really hard time trying to figure out ad hoc. Mad

As did many...

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
Sage
Alright. Thanks guys. I guess I can just buy him one now and buy a second when I get my iPhone later this year.
After you buy one, take a look. I think you'll find that you should be able to have multiple developers on the one account.

Edit: You'll also find some limitations of this, so after you get one account, you'll be able to decide if you need a second.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FBConnect on iPhone question... Jamie W 0 2,768 Aug 23, 2010 01:14 PM
Last Post: Jamie W
  Best Device to get for a Seasoned Developer New to iPhone Rasterman 1 2,347 Feb 10, 2010 01:28 PM
Last Post: Zwilnik
  iphone beginner question robot 2 3,083 Jun 22, 2009 06:45 AM
Last Post: kendric
  A question for UK iPhone developers registered as a company and IRS BeyondCloister 3 3,598 May 28, 2009 09:03 AM
Last Post: warmi
  New iPhone Developer RockinHerda 0 2,063 Mar 19, 2009 09:18 AM
Last Post: RockinHerda