New project and devblog

Oldtimer
Well, I'm back on the ball again, and this time around I figured I'd keep my worklog public. This blog is not likely to die out (as blogs tend to do) since I have a track record of keeping the worklogs throughout several projects. Wink

Right now, there aren't any pictures since I just have a set of triangles and circles, but stay patient for a week or so, and I'll have something to show, at least. Smile

Short design doc and sales pitch are at the beginning of the blog, post #2 and #4 or so.

http://puxgame.blogspot.com
Quote this message in a reply
Awesome. I can't wait to see some screenshots.

It was interesting to read about the way you use Chipmunk. I'm about to start working full time on a project that uses Chipmunk, so I might try and keep a log too (though I'm pretty bad about posting regularly to things like that).

Thanks for sharing, I've added it to my RSS feeds.
Oldtimer
Glad you like it! Smile One thing I haven't figured out completely is how to add in friction as the pucks slide across the floor, since from Chipmunk's viewpoint, they're floating in mid-air with zero gravity. I might end up having to do that on my own, but Chipmunk seems to provide enough hooks for it.