I'm still here :)

Apprentice
Hey guys,

This is Jon Pierre, your local game composer. Just wanted to let you know that i'm still here. I just finished scoring two awesome games and am looking forward to scoring some more (preferably paid please) Smile.

If you don't know me, here is my website so you can check out some of my material.
http://www.jonpierremusic.com

Thanks and have a great weekend!

JP
Quote this message in a reply
I'm doing a little demo at a Python programming event in a week, and the demo includes a game which I am writing just for this event. If you provide me with a 30-60 second loopable music clip for the demo, I would be happy to promote you there. I would only use the clip for this event, and put your web site in the corner of the screen during the game.

I realize that you like to get paid (most of us do), but this is a one-time demo of the pyglet game programming library, not a full game, and I thought you might have something old lying around that I could use to plug you. I'm only spending a week on this, and I have my own clips that would work, but I would like to use something I haven't heard a million times already.

This is an arcade-ish tower defense game.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Just got off the phone with Jon a little while ago (really nice guy). He's providing a couple tracks for the new iPhone game I'm working on, and I can't tell you how impressed I am with what he's done! Quite frankly, he's offering a *very* rare degree of talent here for an amazingly reasonable price, at least for now... before I fear he will be snatched up by the big game developer dogs. Sneaky
Apprentice
diordna Wrote:I'm doing a little demo at a Python programming event in a week, and the demo includes a game which I am writing just for this event. If you provide me with a 30-60 second loopable music clip for the demo, I would be happy to promote you there. I would only use the clip for this event, and put your web site in the corner of the screen during the game.

I realize that you like to get paid (most of us do), but this is a one-time demo of the pyglet game programming library, not a full game, and I thought you might have something old lying around that I could use to plug you. I'm only spending a week on this, and I have my own clips that would work, but I would like to use something I haven't heard a million times already.

This is an arcade-ish tower defense game.

Hey diordna,

I should be able to accommodate you with musc that is already done. I just added you to my AIM buddy list. I should be able to catch you on there at some point.

Thanks for the reply!
JP
JP I sent you an email as well but haven't heard back yet