Where does Doodle Jump store scores? (maybe facebook)

Hi friends!

Maybe this is a stupid question.
When you play Doodle Jump, you have the possibility to store your score in a global table, and you login using your facebook account.
Where are exacctly all these scores stored?
In a Doodle Jump facebook account?
In a Doodle Jump server in their company?

Thanks a lot.
Quote this message in a reply
Can anyone help me? I really like the way Doodle Jump manages scores, instead of using OpenFeint or somethin similar. Do they have a server with a database?

Thanks a lot.
They actually store them by e-mail. When you get a high score, it e-mails the creator of the game's sister (who volunteered for the job). She writes it down on her notebook, which is inside a Transformers trapper keeper. Whenever you run Doodlejump, an alarm goes off on her computer, she reads from the trapper keeper, and then sends an e-mail back to your phone with the current high score list.
longjumper Wrote:They actually store them by e-mail. When you get a high score, it e-mails the creator of the game's sister (who volunteered for the job). She writes it down on her notebook, which is inside a Transformers trapper keeper. Whenever you run Doodlejump, an alarm goes off on her computer, she reads from the trapper keeper, and then sends an e-mail back to your phone with the current high score list.

Wink Come on...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  how to integrate facebook sdk into unity? jeroenx000 1 3,549 Oct 24, 2012 10:29 PM
Last Post: jeroenx000
  facebook page for my app? aerospaceman 6 10,357 Aug 21, 2012 01:32 AM
Last Post: jaydenharris98
  Saving scores for facebook users to compare with their friends roguekiwi 4 10,431 Sep 13, 2011 09:01 PM
Last Post: roguekiwi
  required facebook login = rejection? mraycpb 0 2,738 Nov 12, 2010 07:51 PM
Last Post: mraycpb
  Suggestions for online High Scores EndeavorBros 4 3,886 Nov 10, 2009 07:26 AM
Last Post: Bersaelor