Audio/Music Needed?

Apprentice
Hey,

Any developers out here looking for music/audio? Check out my website at http://www.jonpierremusic.com

I'm finishing up the score on one game and am looking for a new project to take to the next level with awesome game music.

If you have any questions, make sure to contact me...i'll be more than happy to answer anything.

Jon Pierre Cool
Quote this message in a reply
You should have put a question mark at the end of your thread title. I thought you were a developer looking for music, not a musician offering it.

Your tracks are really good. I am looking for something like Basil Poledouris' stuff on Conan the Barbarian, like "Prologue / Anvil of Grom" for a battle theme and "The Orgy" for a main game theme. They would be for an iPhone game I'm working on right now. Unfortunately I have absolutely zero idea about the market, so I can't possibly offer much for it -- maybe a couple hundred, tops, sorry. I am also a trained musician (back in the day), so I can make them myself if I have to, but boy would it be nice to save the trouble!

Most of us here spend nearly all our time with other stuff than music/audio, so it's really important you stick around and bug us with a thread like this from time to time to remind us you're there. I've noticed that most musicians interested in selling game music fade away from the forums easily. I suspect patience and persistence is key to nabbing some clients around here.

Musicians popping up offering reminders that they're around like what you're doing here is anything but offensive, so keep it up!
Apprentice
Hey thanks for the reply, and I'd be very interested in creating the music that you need. Just let me know the details, i.e., when you need it done by, etc.

You know i really appreciate your comment about offering my services...I've been lashed out at before offering my services on certain forums, but i will take your advice and stick around!

JP

AIM: heyshenman
MSNM: jonathan@m3pronet.com
Great! I'll email you on the specifics when I get a chance in the next day or two.
Apprentice
We are seeking a musician for our game, and you might fit it, I like what you did.

I added you on MSN, hope be in touch soon.

kuon

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Audio mutlichannel audio tachyon 2 6,335 Mar 18, 2005 01:04 AM
Last Post: tachyon