SDL_ttf

Nibbie
I decided to use SDL_ttf in one of my programs. Sadly, I'v encountered some problems.
When compiling, I get "Undefined symbols" errors for "_TTF_Init", "_TTF_Quit", "_TTF_OpenFont" and so on.
Note that I'm using Xcode 3.0 and that I have added header and library paths to "Project" menu->"Edit Active Target" item->"Build" tab ->"Search Paths" group in list->"Header Search Paths" & "Library Search Paths"

I found the following thread which mentions that "linker settings" should be set to "-lfreetype" but as I have been unable to find any references to "linker settings" in Xcode, I don't know what more to do.

Could anyone please help me?
Quote this message in a reply
What they presumably mean by "Linker settings" is the OTHER_LDFLAGS variable, which is labeled "Other Linker Flags" under your target settings in Xcode 3.0.
Sage
I assume you've added libSDL_ttf.a ( or whatever it's called ) to your project? You may also need to drag over libfreetype.a ( or again whatever that lib is called ).
Nibbie
I was actually using the SDL_ttf framework and it would seem that it was the framework that was the culprit. After installing SDL_ttf through MacPorts, it worked fine. Thanks for your help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  SDL_TTF Problems (Can't display text) pb2ya 4 5,012 Sep 18, 2008 06:50 PM
Last Post: Raptor007
  SDL_ttf Legie 6 4,712 Jul 26, 2005 01:17 PM
Last Post: scriabin
  Added SDL_ttf framework to project - can't include headers matticus 3 4,127 Oct 15, 2004 01:14 PM
Last Post: OneSadCookie