Tech and Gadget News Site Suggestions

⌘-R in Chief
Where do you guys get your tech and gadget news from?

I'm not interested in things like the latest big screen tv; more like, new experiments, truly new products that are neat, goofy homebuilt stuff, etc.
Quote this message in a reply
This forum. Rasp

- Lincoln Green
http://www.binkworks.com/
Try PhysOrg and Make.

And of course there's always Gizmodo and Slashdot, or even Boing Boing if you don't mind sifting through some fluff.
reddit, though the quality has waned in the past few months. I only subscribe to the programming, technology, gadgets, and comics subsections, though I have been known to stop into the lolcats section once or twice....

It's not magic, it's Ruby.
Nayr Wrote:reddit, though the quality has waned in the past few months. ...

I think I started to see that happen when a zillion diggers started showing up after some crap went down (can't remember what) at digg last year. Seems like all they do on the front page is whine about reddit and post lolcats anymore... Well, that's an exaggeration, but you know what I'm saying. Wink

Yeah, for tech I usually do Slashdot, but never participate in the unbelievably rude and raucous forums there.

I sometimes catch tech off digg too, but that site tends to have more "10 of the *** somethings evar" links than anything else these days.

Gizmodo is pretty good too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Handy iPhone dev gadget Zwilnik 4 3,600 Feb 15, 2009 10:11 AM
Last Post: funkboy
  iPhone Tech Talk World Tour funkboy 15 7,136 Nov 1, 2008 06:59 PM
Last Post: funkboy