Chopper 1.0 source

Does anyone know whether the Chopper Source is still available? I can't seem to find it.Annoyed
Quote this message in a reply

Chopper, iSight Screensavers, DuckDuckDuck: http://majicjungle.com
Ah. Thanks!
By the way Hairball, do you realize the author of the game just gave you the link to the source code? Smile

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
funkboy Wrote:By the way Hairball, do you realize the author of the game just gave you the link to the source code? Smile

Um, yeah?Annoyed Did you want me to fall all over myself, bow down and sing his praises? If so…

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! This will be very useful! I just hope I can return the favor some day!":D
Hairball183 Wrote:Did you want me to fall all over myself, bow down and sing his praises?

More like damn him to hell and back Rasp The Chopper source code is a horrendous mess, and you are unlikely to learn anything much from it, aside from how not to code. Good luck though Smile

reubert Wrote:More like damn him to hell and back Rasp The Chopper source code is a horrendous mess, and you are unlikely to learn anything much from it, aside from how not to code. Good luck though Smile

Well, it was pretty darn helpful to me back in the day when I was learning Cocoa, even though it was a bit messy. Still very much appreciated Reubert! Smile
Hairball183 Wrote:Um, yeah?Annoyed Did you want me to fall all over myself, bow down and sing his praises? If so…

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you! This will be very useful! I just hope I can return the favor some day!":D
Nah, I just think it's pretty darn neat to be able to meet the authors of some very awesome games Grin

By the way, what new gaming adventures are you designing, reubert?

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
funkboy Wrote:Nah, I just think it's pretty darn neat to be able to meet the authors of some very awesome games Grin

By the way, what new gaming adventures are you designing, reubert?

Oh yes, very neat!Smile
funkboy Wrote:By the way, what new gaming adventures are you designing, reubert?

Lately I have been focusing on application development, with FluidNoise taking up the bulk of my spare time over the past month or two. But it's nearly done, and I'm getting really really keen to get back to game development. I'm still planning on finishing both Backyard Racing and Chopper Assault by the end of the year, which should get a whole heap easier after I quit my day job in April. I also started on a dancing game using the iSight camera, but that will have to be put off until everything else is done. Lots of ideas, lots of started projects, no time to finish them.