Amelio Framework

Does anyone know what happened to the Amelio framework for cocoa input? Apparently it used to be located at http://doomlegacy.idevgames.com/amelio/, but not anymore. I did find the game Bubble Blast, which has the framework in the application bundle.
Quote this message in a reply
I think everyone has been using Apple's HID utilities.

In case you're interested, I've been putzing around with writing some new HID input code for GameBase in the little free time I've had lately. I think I've pretty well figured out how it works, but I haven't committed anything to the repository yet. Most of the effort I've put in so far is simply constructing a sensible tree of input info from the mess, and simplifying things as much as possible. They made it way more complicated than it needed to be. I realize that USB manufacturers themselves are partly to blame, but man, I can't help but say that Apple did a very poor job of engineering in the HID department... And the documentation is deplorable.
Actually, that is exactly what I was looking into and the documentation really is horrible. Nowhere do they even explain how you should determine what type of device you are working with. If you haven't already look at the source code for the mac xbox 360 controller preference pane. Also, if you need some extra brain power let me know.
Blacktiger Wrote:Also, if you need some extra brain power let me know.
Thanks, I'll take you up on that offer if things get hairy. I don't think it'll take too much to finish off what I have, but you never know with HID... Sneaky (I'll try to commit something by this weekend, hopefully)

Yeah, I already have the 360 controller driver source to look at. It's not really necessary for this, but I sure do appreciate that it's available. I *love* my 360 controller -- I even bought a wired one just for development.
My roommate last year had a 360 so I got a wired controller to play with him as well as to use with my mac.