Midnight Mansion Level Design Contest

Apprentice
I hope this isn't inappropriate to mention this here, but I'm holding a level design contest for my game, Midnight Mansion. Cash prizes of $100, $200, and $300 are going to the top 3 designers. It'll start May 1st, and will go for 4 months, giving designers hopefully plenty of time to design their masterpiece.

It does require you to be a registered owner of the game to enter, but if you win, you'll not only get a cash prize, but also a free copy of the upcoming expansion pack, which will include your mansion. I'm hoping the contest will result in some high quality mansions for the expansion.

For more details, go here:

http://www.actionsoft.com/mm/contest.html
Quote this message in a reply
This is very cool, I can't wait to see what this contest generates
Great to see this game is still going strong. I may just have to enter this, if I can find the time to do it...
Apprentice
igame3d Wrote:This is very cool, I can't wait to see what this contest generates

Yes, agreed! About 20 people have signed up so far, and I hope they'll all end up submitting a mansion.

I'm quite excited, because I just played "The Great Escape" -- a free mansion a user created a while ago that I just "discovered" and it's SOOOO cool... so I hope to see lots more creativity like that from contest entrants. If so, the expansion pack could easily be a lot better than the original game, if only from level design alone! (But there will also be new monsters and new features that add tons of new possibilities.)