Composer looking for collaboration and opportunities

dreamlandscheme
Unregistered

Hey everyone at iDevGames!

Thank you for taking the time to read this message. I am a composer currently studying composition at New York University. I am posting a link below that will lead you to my demo. I do not yet have any published game titles. Darklfie II, an online MMORPG game in Second Life, is currently in production stages. I have done work on a short film called Trap for Miker Studios. I have a documentary score coming up for Hindsight Productions, and another short film, Complex, for Miker Studios. I am quickly adding projects to my resume, so please don’t be alarmed by my lack of published software titles. I have experience composing and recording music, and have released a well-liked album through I-Tunes and CDbaby

My rates depend on many of your requirements; since I am just building my portfolio I will be reasonable and willing to work out a fair deal for both of us. The quality and value of my services are guaranteed; if you are not happy with the music I compose for you, you pay nothing.

My timeline is straightforward. Once I know details for style and length of music, I will take two weeks for the first piece. All subsequent pieces would require no more than one week. Once my sound palette is chosen, the music simply floods from me. One week would also be needed for reworks.

I strive for perfection and have knack for hitting the spot with proper mood. I have the knowledge, confidence and skill to provide you with quality music – on time and most importantly, within budget.

Please feel free to email me for questions or clarifications.

Demo Link: http://www.dreamlandscheme.com/music/Demo.mp3

Composer Levan Iordanishvili
Quote this message in a reply