What do you want to see in a Random Number Generator?

Well, looks like I got it working finally. Oddly enough I got it working by following the directions in a really old Cocoa Dev Central article. The extra (unnecessary) steps of creating an extra target and target dependencies that Apple calls for seems to either be wrong or intended for something else and it's simply poorly worded as to what it is supposed to accomplish.

It'll take me a little bit to build a nice .dmg package and upload it all, but I should have it up sooner than later.
Quote this message in a reply
Well, it took long enough but I finally have a copy ready to move out. Writing up the documentation and creating an icon and all that stuff takes a long time to do. That said, the documentation is kinda half-assed (it took way too much work for what it is)* but it'll get the job done for now.

As it is, I won't be making this available on my website: http://www.digitalfaction.net

Why? Simply put, I need to do some work on restructuring the site (design should stay pretty much the same, as I like it, but it needs some major back-end work) and I may as well get it all done.

Anyhow, here's the file: http://www.digitalfaction.net/software/d...oolkit.dmg

*Creating the docs was so tedious and so much work that I've decided to write a web program in ruby or php (since all the docs, whether online or stored with the program, are written in html) that does nothing but make creating documents quick and easy.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wave generator problems... Nevada 3 2,473 May 2, 2007 04:04 PM
Last Post: Jake
  How to create a Random Map Generator Psyjax 9 11,491 Jan 17, 2007 09:07 AM
Last Post: davidpk212
  Can't use NSString to put a number on screen? kensuguro 3 5,012 Nov 7, 2005 01:16 AM
Last Post: Jordan
  Getting Number From Character In NSString Nick 2 4,497 Oct 31, 2005 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nick
  Even Number of Triangles for Any 3D model unknown 1 2,836 Sep 21, 2005 08:34 AM
Last Post: Zekaric