9 month License

Apprentice
So how do we obtain our 9 month licenses? It says in the conditions that licenses are transferable if we already have Indie.
thanks

AC
Quote this message in a reply
Another question. Is the 9 months from now or installation time? Personally I have no time at present to make use of the provided version. However, a couple of months down the line I will have time but if a chunk of the 9 months is wasted there would not be much point.
Apprentice
Andrew Sage Wrote:Another question. Is the 9 months from now or installation time? Personally I have no time at present to make use of the provided version. However, a couple of months down the line I will have time but if a chunk of the 9 months is wasted there would not be much point.

The rules says it counts from the end of the contest.

On a related note, wen/how do we get these keys? The contest-supplied Pro license expires in 6 days. Will we need to contact David for them?
StarManta Wrote:On a related note, wen/how do we get these keys? The contest-supplied Pro license expires in 6 days. Will we need to contact David for them?

Usually downloadable software prizes are distributed via the supplier so hopefully OTEE will be getting in touch with us.
Ulognep
Unregistered

Anyone who still does not have their 9-month license, send a request to david@otee.dk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Picking a license for uDevGames BeyondCloister 17 8,958 Nov 3, 2004 04:17 PM
Last Post: IBethune