What is the current Motorola/PPC install base?

Does anyone have any figures for how many customers last month, or last year that are buying games that have a Motorola or PPC system?
Quote this message in a reply
The Omni Group does: http://update.omnigroup.com/
Luminary
http://sparkle.adium.im/ is the other set of public stats. Neither for games, and the Omni stats track software update requests from installed commercial apps, where the Adium stats track software update requests from installed freeware app, so neither are tracking purchases either.
Interesting. I hadn't seen the Adium Sparkle stuff before. I am very surprised by two things: 1) Just how big the percentage of laptop users is. I guess Jobs wasn't exaggerating at the keynote that most of the Macs they sell are laptops. 2) The Mac Mini looks to be quite a bit smaller share than MacPro and iMac? I would've never guessed that.
Luminary
Also amusing: 4 people on Adium using a 3-processor mac o_O
Ha! I missed that. How the heck does that happen? I suppose one could disable a core on a quad? But what would be the point of that I wonder?
Thanks, looks like I'll be supporting PowerPC.
I have always liked being backwards compatible, but I never earned much from it. Mac gamers know that they must have Intel or buy second-hand games.

I do support PowerPC when I can, but if it is troublesome for some reason, I wouldn't hesitate to drop it from one specific product. It is just like OS9 and pre-10.4 support, both are gone from my code now, while PowerPC stays yet some time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Navigation of views in view base application trygametest 0 2,176 Feb 20, 2009 06:12 AM
Last Post: trygametest
  im creating a text base game site DEMILUST 0 2,342 Dec 15, 2008 03:07 PM
Last Post: DEMILUST
  Spawning new apps from current maaaaark 3 2,743 Mar 28, 2005 09:07 PM
Last Post: OneSadCookie