Will you design my MMORPG?

Sage
TylerHutchison Wrote:I am not very good at programmingg, makin art, or wr1tin grammatically c0rrects with copmlete senternces. also have problems!, not good clearly expressing ideas. HOPe is not problem!!! lolz!!!

You can always learn the skillls you need, be they programming, art etc.. but not being able to express your ideas with clarity is definitly a problem. Although you may be harder on yourself than necessary, I suggest you dont worry about such things until you come up against a communication block.
But one thing I strongly suggest is not replacing letters with numbers, if you want anyone to take you or your ideas seriously.
Its a childish practice that people have been making fun of for years.

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
Quote this message in a reply
unknown Wrote:You can always learn the skillls you need, be they programming, art etc.. but not being able to express your ideas with clarity is definitly a problem. Although you may be harder on yourself than necessary, I suggest you dont worry about such things until you come up against a communication block.
But one thing I strongly suggest is not replacing letters with numbers, if you want anyone to take you or your ideas seriously.
Its a childish practice that people have been making fun of for years.
I understand that sarcasm is more difficult to tell on the internet, but I would have to say that was one of the least difficult examples I've seen. Annoyed And if you're trying to be sarcastic with a serious response, it didn't work too well.
iDevAwesomeGames
Unregistered

TylerHutchison Wrote:yEs! g4me will not be like eveRy othr MMORPG.

will feature new an exciting features such as:

1) playing online with thousands of people, who are vampire dragons

2. EXCITING gamepplay!

3] innovative combat system

4) coool new classes such as: Warrior Vampire Dragon, Paladin vamPire Dragon, Wizard vaMpirE dr4ghon, and rOUge vampiRe draagern.

5. unique expirienced based lvling system.

6) and many many more...

P.S. I am not very good at programmingg, makin art, or wr1tin grammatically c0rrects with copmlete senternces. also have problems!, not good clearly expressing ideas. HOPe is not problem!!! lolz!!!

Funniest post I've seen in a long time. You should put writing like this into your games Wacko
Sage
akb825 Wrote:I understand that sarcasm is more difficult to tell on the internet, but I would have to say that was one of the least difficult examples I've seen. Annoyed And if you're trying to be sarcastic with a serious response, it didn't work too well.

akb825 = TylerHutchison ??

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
The source for the Second Life client has gone open source.
People make money, enough to live on, building environments for Second Life.

Maybe you want to try that and see you can't design your game in there.
Sage
unknown Wrote:akb825 = TylerHutchison ??

AndyKorth.pals.contains?(TylerHutchinson) == true

Wink

Scott Lembcke - Howling Moon Software
Author of Chipmunk Physics - A fast and simple rigid body physics library in C.
Aww, too bad this isn't real Rolleyes

I have an idea i'd like to see though as a MMORPG one day...

You could play as a vampire girl but not be evil and have to kill the corrupt organization of vampire hunters that run society behind the curtains. As you level up you would of course gain vampiric powers and maybe join vampire clans and fight other evil vampires too.

Basically a cartoon version of Angel/Buffy but less serious and you could interract with real people online (MMORPG). I've had this idea for awhile but I can't make games yet and it doesn't look like I'll ever make it Cry

I think if it had really good graphics and effects it could win a cult following of MMORPGers.

Also i've played MMORPGs and could've added what I think is wrong with the current ones that i've played but...

...this isn't a real request for ideas. Blush Sneaky
mac_girl Wrote:I've had this idea for awhile but I can't make games yet and it doesn't look like I'll ever make it Cry

Why not learn to write games then? You seem to be in the right community to be doing so. And real grammar in posts is always a good start!11!

The machine does not run without the coin.
Whats going on here? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Chopper, iSight Screensavers, DuckDuckDuck: http://majicjungle.com
reubert Wrote:Whats going on here? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

I dunno the reason for the original post. But now its an off-topic extravaganza. Thats the only reason Im acutally posting things!

The machine does not run without the coin.
Sage
reubert Wrote:Whats going on here? I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Laugh. It's a parody of the "So you want to make a MMORPG thread". Wink

Scott Lembcke - Howling Moon Software
Author of Chipmunk Physics - A fast and simple rigid body physics library in C.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How to Design a Text Based MMORPG? SpireGames 3 5,759 Mar 23, 2009 01:40 AM
Last Post: Ingemar