3DU contest comments

[Image: 3DU-Logo.jpg]

Ooooh!

Nice logo...

Rules?

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Quote this message in a reply
Carlos says they're about to come online and the mods are checking them over.

My web site - Games, music, Python stuff
Hmmm, 9 month unity to all quaifying entries... Guess I'll manage to hack up something then... Huhum, I mean i guess I'll produce a totally high quality entry to win!!

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Ummm, where is the contest hosted? Here?!?

edit - Nevermind...
⌘-R in Chief
Yay! A one month contest right during the time when research papers have to be written and finals are taken!!!
FreakSoftware Wrote:Yay! A one month contest right during the time when research papers have to be written and finals are taken!!!

Don't worry, you are not the only person who is affected by the real world during the contest. However for some of us there is no such time as a good time so we just have to get on with it Wink
Founder
Btw... This isn't official, and still needs to go through some channels. But... There is a chance that the winning games will be shown at ATI's both at MacWorld. Smile

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Carlos Camacho Wrote:Btw... This isn't official, and still needs to go through some channels. But... There is a chance that the winning games will be shown at ATI's both at MacWorld. Smile
That would be cool Cool

How long does it usually tack to get an email back from david? I sent an email about 24 hours ago sking for the free contest Unity Pro. I'm just wondering... Maybe timezone has an affect.?
Give him some time: it's Thanksgiving!

BTW, I noticed that it isn't Unity only. Very good move. Smile
Yeah, i know it will take some time with the holidays Smile Don't want to get greedy Rasp

In the mean time, does anyone have any good game ideas they would be willing to suggest to me? I'm terrible at coming up with extended creative thoughts, lol.
Luminary
Uh, the OTEE folks are in Denmark. They almost certainly don't celebrate your bizarre holidays Rasp
OneSadCookie Wrote:Uh, the OTEE folks are in Denmark. They almost certainly don't celebrate your bizarre holidays Rasp
True! But it may get them sometime time off.... But I'm probably wrong about that Rasp lol
bronxbomber92 Wrote:In the mean time, does anyone have any good game ideas they would be willing to suggest to me? I'm terrible at coming up with extended creative thoughts, lol.
Well, these are game ideas at any rate... http://www.idevgames.com/forum/showthrea...post122606

As far as licenses, maybe some of you could get by for now on the Unity 30 day trial? (Obviously not an option if you've already used the trial)

-Jon
OneSadCookie Wrote:Uh, the OTEE folks are in Denmark. They almost certainly don't celebrate your bizarre holidays Rasp
Bah! What are you going to say next, that everybody doesn't speak English? That the US isn't an island? Wink Rasp

(in all seriousness, I just didn't bother to look up where they were located. Rasp)
Apprentice
I was off to present Unity in a different city, and thus offline for those 24 hours. All requested serials should be sent now. I'm handling this myself, so I can't guarantee that I'll always get back in less than 48 hours.

d.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game comments Najdorf 39 19,236 Jan 16, 2007 09:58 PM
Last Post: Casemon