simple coding

darkdonkey
Unregistered

does any one no of a good tutorial for blitz 3d
Quote this message in a reply
Sage
Quote:to start of with i think i might use some thing simpler like blitz 3d i dosen't mater about making an mmorpg when im more exspeerianced, and c would take at least a few years to learn c i think i will start start with blitz or another simple language

come on lad.. no ones laughing.

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
darkdonkey
Unregistered

sorry my english is not very good i do not come from england, i come from finland

so does any one no of any good blitz tutorials
Sage
Check the Blitz website out for tutorials.

Most likely nobody here can help with Blitz 3D as that is Windows only and we are a Mac website. If you have more general questions about programming, or if you are using a language available to Macs, then we'll be more than happy to help.
Instead of mmorpg may I suggest making a 2d top-down rpg in whatever language/API/SDK/engine you like best? Make it simple and short and it will be the 'intro' to the big mmorpg you create next. The first installment. The teaser. You could give it away to build recognition of your IP so when you open the mmorpg people will have already heard of you.

A 2d top down tile-based rpg will be roughly one million times more doable - and will still be *shockingly* challenging. If you cant manage that then the bigger mmorpg is way out of your reach.

Good luck! See you in 6-12 months when you get that done.