Got a mention in Gamasutra :)

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_in...tory=10494

unfortunately the Mac reference is only for our previous games, so general thread only.
Quote this message in a reply
Nice! Who's that in the background? Can we see a real screenshot? Smile

-Jon
Rock ON! I've turned into a major 360 freak in the last two or three months. It's really awesome to see a fellow iDevGamer in on the action. I hate to sound ingorant of your involvement Zwilnik, but it would be nice if you outlined more about it if you can. I have MS points burning a hole in my account, where would you suggest is a good place to spend them? Wink

Since this is a Mac gaming site, I've been holding back my thoughts on this, but it seems like a good thread to do some spewing on the Xbox 360. So, ehem...

Microsoft did an amazing job with the 360. They could do much better with their interface (I'm a spoiled Apple fan for sure), but it needs to be said that they've put together an incredible platform that is way ahead of [insert competitor]. I mean really: The Xbox 360 is an Un-Freaking-Believable step up in gaming experience. And it's not just the graphics. To me, the biggest gain is the friends system with the rock-solid voice chat all over the place. If you haven't experienced it yet then you are missing out. The gaming world is different now on a basic level that PC gamers have, by and large, only responded to but have not truly grasped. The Xbox 360 rules all that is video-game-land right now.

[edit] Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, being able to download demos and trailers and updates and patches and other content just kicks major butt. The arcade is killer too! The HD and the digital sound works out of the box as advertised. Very Apple-esque. Not quite there yet, but you wouldn't even have to know you were dealing with Microsoft if they didn't tell you.
AnotherJake Wrote:it needs to be said that they've put together an incredible platform that is way ahead of [insert competitor].

All I has on the W, er, I mean, Nintendo's new console is graphics. Grin

But back on topic, Yes I too would be very interested to hear more, Zwilnik.
Not a lot I can say specifically about the game of course due to the usual NDAs but basically it's our current project at Strange Flavour (as announced back at E3) and it rocks Smile
I was about to ask what your contribution to the game was (design, art, programming), but then I realized just how ridiculously that was. Smile
hehehe.

currently I'm doing code, design, project management etc. Smile
Gamasutra's done a bigger article on the Xbox Live Vision camera with a larger piece (including video Smile ) on Totemball.

http://www.gamasutra.com/features/200608...i_03.shtml