Getting app store to show the game now works with 3.0?

I reworked my app a little so that it now works with firmware 3.0 rather than only 3.1 and above, but the app store still insists that it only works on 3.1 and above. I'm probably missing something stupid here, but I can't see where to change it or inform Apple that this has changed. Any hints? I'm probably staring right at it...

http://www.fluttermind.com
Fluttermind - Games for Everyone
Quote this message in a reply
Did you set the deployment target to 3.0 or just the SDK?

There's really no point in specifically targeting 3.0 though - 3.x updates are free for everyone with 3.0 and I can can't think of any reason not to update. Supporting 2.2.1 is a different story...
Frank C. Wrote:Did you set the deployment target to 3.0 or just the SDK?

There's really no point in specifically targeting 3.0 though - 3.x updates are free for everyone with 3.0 and I can can't think of any reason not to update. Supporting 2.2.1 is a different story...

I set both. The reason I decided to go for 3.0 is that some users were complaining about having to update... to a free, better, newer version of the OS. Gah!

Madrayken Wrote:I set both. The reason I decided to go for 3.0 is that some users were complaining about having to update... to a free, better, newer version of the OS. Gah!

Logically it's easier to tell them to update to the free, better, newer version of the OS than to waste effort on making your game 3.0 compatible when you could spend the time on more useful improvements or additions to the game.
Zwilnik Wrote:Logically it's easier to tell them to update to the free, better, newer version of the OS than to waste effort on making your game 3.0 compatible when you could spend the time on more useful improvements or additions to the game.

True. I'm still trying to gauge which users to ignore, and which ones actually represent the zeitgeist. I come from a large-company background and we usually ignored 90% of what went on in the forums etc.

It seems that community and word-of-mouth counts for a lot more on the iPhone, hence my wariness.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How Does this game works?? jeroenx000 10 8,940 May 6, 2012 06:36 PM
Last Post: jeroenx000
  new engine in works. advice? godexsoft 4 4,601 Apr 7, 2012 07:25 AM
Last Post: godexsoft
  Is there any way to show in a presentation what you see in your iPhone? riruilo 2 2,995 Mar 24, 2010 12:32 PM
Last Post: Frank C.
  API to show buy page? kendric 3 4,399 Sep 10, 2009 11:16 AM
Last Post: kendric
  Anyone know how the new releases list works? kendric 3 3,670 Aug 30, 2009 09:23 AM
Last Post: kendric