Extra "bonus" for Carlosvision

Founder
I'm really glad to see many entries in Carlosvision, not just because I want to play those games, but it is good to have our community active.

In fact, I'm so glad, I'm thinking of "giving away" a few CD-ROMs of 3D models that I own (commercial models.) I need to clean up my room as I pack so what better place for them to go than someone who competes in Carlosvision? The drawing for the CD-ROMs will be random. I haven't decided how many discs I will hand out. Anyways, just a little extra incentive to see better games and more games.

Regards,

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
Heh. Very cool. Too bad I still can't enter. Cry The contest started right when I had that many days to my project deadline. Cry Cry Cry

The brains and fingers behind Malarkey Software (plus caretaker of the world's two brattiest felines).
Doh, makes it even harder for me to not join, even though I don't have nearly enough free time at the moment (it's nearly nil :/)

Hmm, maybe I should check that list again?

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  "21-Days Later: Carlosvision" Results Carlos Camacho 11 7,108 Jul 7, 2006 11:50 AM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie
  "21-Days Later: Carlosvision" Entries Carlos Camacho 5 6,955 Jun 30, 2006 07:40 PM
Last Post: LaRue
  Carlosvision - question about source code stevejohnson 3 4,543 Jun 28, 2006 10:40 PM
Last Post: nich
  carlosvision logo Najdorf 71 25,825 Jun 20, 2006 07:16 PM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie
  'Carlosvision' Game Info AGhost 0 2,977 Jun 10, 2006 07:06 AM
Last Post: AGhost