Weird problem in xcode SDL

Well, I have decided to start learning SDL and I looked at the thread a few threads below on how to get it to work on xcode, so i renamed the include in SDLmain.m to <SDL/SDL.h> and i started with a tutorial I found on the net. When i went to build, i got an error which i couldnt make ANY sense of:

Code:
sol tut:0: warning suggest use of -bind_at_load, as lazy binding may result in errors or different symbols being used

sol tut:0: /usr/lib/gcc/darwin/3.3/libstdc++.a(eh_exception.o) illegal reference to symbol: operator delete(void*) defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

can anyone make ANY sense of this?
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
Your version of SDL requires you to build with GCC 4. Either upgrade your compiler or downgrade your SDL.
thanks for the info.
well im on panther so im going to asume that gcc 4 is only available in xcode 2.0 on tiger, what was the last released version of sdl for panther?
I also had this error when I first tried to compile SDL programs in XCode on Panther - lots of searching led me to the solution.

The newest version of SDL can be made to work - you need to install an older version of quicktime to fix this problem. Version 7.0.1 is what I now have, and it works for me.

I originally had 7.1, which has no uninstaller Blink ... but I used the program Pacifist to install 7.0.1 and overwrite it.

I don't know if you have already fixed this on your machine, since this thread is a few weeks old... just thought I'd mention what I found to be the best solution.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  iPad, OpenGL ES, and XCode Instruments problem! Bandit 0 3,703 Dec 13, 2010 01:21 PM
Last Post: Bandit
  OpenGL problem in Xcode deployment build grandall 6 3,899 Mar 29, 2006 11:12 AM
Last Post: grandall
  hmmmmm, insane problem with Xcode? dave05 4 3,906 Jun 23, 2005 05:44 PM
Last Post: WhatMeWorry
  Weird SDL problem. Skorche 3 2,875 Jan 19, 2004 12:51 PM
Last Post: Skorche
  Weird framerate problem Jesse 4 2,969 Sep 1, 2003 01:01 AM
Last Post: Jesse