SDL/SDL_mixer problems with Xcode

poffy
Unregistered

Hello everyone,

I've searched and searched and searched for an answer to this problem, and have been unable to find anything.

I'm creating a 3D game using a 3D engine that uses OpenGL. I decided to add sound to my game by using SDL_mixer.

So, I fiddled around and managed to get the main SDL lib to work. I have SDLmain.m with #import <SDL/SDL.h> in it. I also have the SDL.framework and SDL_mixer.framework added to the project.

However, when I go to compile my source files (the header includes "SDL/SDL.h" and "SDL_mixer/SDL_mixer.h"), I get the following:

Code:
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:28:23: error: SDL_types.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:29:23: error: SDL_rwops.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:30:23: error: SDL_audio.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:31:27: error: SDL_byteorder.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:32:25: error: SDL_version.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:33:24: error: begin_code.h: No such file or directory
/Library/Frameworks/SDL_mixer.framework/Headers/SDL_mixer.h:580:24: error: close_code.h: No such file or directory

I really don't know how to fix this. Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
You need to add the SDL framework's Headers directory to your target's header search paths.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  GLFW Xcode 3 Problems Matt328 0 2,291 Nov 21, 2008 05:55 AM
Last Post: Matt328
  XCode private framework problems AdrianM 1 3,773 Oct 18, 2008 12:06 PM
Last Post: OneSadCookie
  SDl_mixer and image bronxbomber92 3 3,540 Dec 15, 2006 12:27 PM
Last Post: bronxbomber92
  Installing SDL_image &amp; SDL_mixer bronxbomber92 8 5,740 Oct 14, 2006 09:39 PM
Last Post: szymczyk
  Using SDL_mixer to play ogg sound (not music) effects kordova 3 6,435 Sep 1, 2006 12:29 PM
Last Post: kordova