OMG Postmortem

Is it worth the time and effort of putting together a postmortem for my OMG entry (Grobblers' Quest)?

Would anyone be interested in reading it?

Is anyone else going to do a postmortem for their entry?

Or will it end up in the great /dev/null in the sky like my last one?
Quote this message in a reply
I was also going to write a postmortem, but is there anyone out there who actually reads them or cares? I know I have read some in the past (most noteble was Dead Days from last years iDG) and found them interesting. But does anyone care anymore?

AGhost
I care, and I will try to get some postmortems up over break when I get some time.

I don't know if I can say "message/email your postmortems to me and I'll get them up," because OMG results aren't in yet, but if I have them I will do my best to get them on the site in a timely manner (over school's holiday break).

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
Apprentice
I was planning on writing a postmortem and posting it on my blog after the contest is over. I've read several in the past and have always take value from them.

Outer Level | Make Mac Games
OMG Cup 2005 Entry: Bullfrog
Yes, I would love to read any and all post-mortems on mac games. It's nice to be able to read what other people have done and contrast/compare it with one's own experience. So if this thread is not too old and the people are still interested please do.

richpark4@hotmail.com