Advancing Text for Credits like in the beginning of a Star Wars Movie

Well the Title is already explaining the problem.

What do you think would be the easiest way to get an automatically flowing text that displays the credits of a project.

I was thinking of a UITextview that gets changed in regular intervalls, always using some animation to let it float in and out of the View.

Do you think that would look cheap? A constant flowing text like in Star Wars Movies (not necessarily going into infinite space, from top to bottom is ok) would maybe look better.

In Principle I created most parts of the game myself, but I use sound from freesound.org and I wanted to credit each individual sound with his creator and also wanted to thank all those people who helped me learn the API's and answered my many questions Smile
Quote this message in a reply
⌘-R in Chief
Handle the scrolling logic yourself (it's simple) by drawing into a view or draw it all into a CA layer and scroll the layer are two options.
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Win a copy of: Beginning iPhone 4 Development: Exploring the iOS SDK @iOS_blog 0 3,337 Oct 1, 2011 04:23 AM
Last Post: @iOS_blog
  In the beginning toonbit 8 9,356 Apr 4, 2011 01:07 AM
Last Post: toonbit
  Beginning Iphone game development collision lunayo 0 3,963 Oct 8, 2010 11:43 AM
Last Post: lunayo
  Playing back intro movie on iPhone? OPPiPhone 0 2,277 Dec 16, 2009 07:30 AM
Last Post: OPPiPhone