Submiting OMG 2005 games

Founder
In the intructions that I sent out, I said that you HAVE to upload a game/copy to iDevGames, and that the MIRROR link to iDevGames was optional. (Since we are selves will be straining to meet bandwidth demands, NOT having a MIRROR to iDevGames is a kindness to my wallet Wink )

Cheers,

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
Carlos,
Just sent you an email - my entrant login password is not being accepted. I mention it here just in case you are being flooded with emails and miss it.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Matt

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.
DDustin
Unregistered

My username and pass cant seem to login either. I'm pretty sure my username was retrovirus. Either that or ddustin. Could you maybe reset my password or email it to me?

Thanks
Sage
While not a big deal, my website URL gets cut off so I just added it to the description box. Also, I've noticed that none of the website URL's are links.
Sage
DDustin Wrote:My username and pass cant seem to login either. I'm pretty sure my username was retrovirus. Either that or ddustin. Could you maybe reset my password or email it to me?

Thanks

Check your email for a message titled 'OMG' the information is all there.
DDustin
Unregistered

Hm, I never got that email. Maybe I mistyped my email on the registration page.

I'd rather not type all that in again Annoyed, maybe i could get the email fixed or something? My actual email is dustin at mize.org
Founder
You should be all set.

One request to all entrants. DON'T LOSE YOUR PASSWORD! Even though I have admin access, the system does NOT allow me to see your passwords. I'm working on 3 different machines (at 3 locations) so the chance that I have your password handy, if you lose it, is not always so good! I have requested that the developer of the download system add a "Forget your password?" feature. But I don't see it added until sometime after the contest. So, please help me save time by carving your password into your arm with a knife so you don't lose it. Grin

Cheers,

p.s. 40ish entries and only 20ish games added. Maw ha ha ha

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Founder
Daniel has informed me that adding html/text to the detailed description had the side-effect fo zeroing his downloads, and altering his submission date. These could be bugs in the system or bugs brought out by my modifications. I've sent the developer of the download system $40 to gain access to expedient support service, so hopefully we can have this problem sorted out soonish.

Regards,

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feedback on OMG Cup 2005 itself MattDiamond 39 14,952 Feb 21, 2006 01:48 AM
Last Post: timac
  OMG Cup 2005 Results Carlos Camacho 19 8,943 Dec 21, 2005 09:24 PM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie
  Help with OMG Cup 2005 Carlos Camacho 32 12,241 Dec 11, 2005 05:34 PM