Screen release during crash

OS X used to release the screen I have captured in my game if I encounter a crash when debugging, but it won't since updating to 10.4.3 and XCode 2.2. I'm not sure which update broke it, however. Since debug settings have caused some problems before with testing, I was wondering if anybody knew if one could be causing this behavior. It certainly would be nice to not have to hard reset every time my game crashed... Mad (not to mention the lack of a crash report...)
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
Xcode 2.2 automatically attaches the debugger to your app when it crashes. You'll need to turn that setting off.
this is one thing i kinda like about windows. fellow programmers get to debug with a fullscreen game on one screen, and their debugger on another screen Sad
Sage
You can do remote debugging if you have a second computer. If that's what you mean.

Otherwise you're out of luck. I don't think you can capture only one display in OSX. How would that work anyway?
You actually can screen capture only one display, but I don't want to use the debugger. I've always been able to find my problems easily enough without it (and I've had some bad problems before).

Thanks for the info. Now I finally don't have to do 20 hard resets a minute to find a problem, not to mention the lack of a crash report. Mad