A Little Problem with NSLog (and long time no see)

Hey everybody, I've been gone a long time what with work and college and all, and I'm just now trying to really get back into programming, so I'm still trying to get used to all the newest versions of XCode and such, as well as trying to catch up with Cocoa (some neat things in there, and some things I'm not too crazy about *cough*bindings*cough*).

I'm having a very serious problem I shouldn't be having though, where in heavens name is NSLog going to? Blink At first I just thought it was a problem with my method calls, but apparently not, as I created a new project with the sole purpose of calling NSLog on startup. So I start it up, and no NSLog calls are displayed in the Run Log (which is where it should go, or so I believe).

Anyone care to shed some light on my logging dilemma?
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
that's where they go, if you click the run button in Xcode. If you double click your app in the finder they'll go to the "console" application.
I'm afraid there's still no NSLog calls recorded. I know it's not my code, because I've already started a new project, just for the sake of calling NSLog when it runs. No dice.

Sad It's one thing when my code is busted, I can fix that. It's another when the tools go nutty on me.
If you run the application from the terminal
Code:
MyApp.app/Contents/MacOS/MyApp
then the NSLog should show up in the terminal window.

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath the clear blue sky?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  problem with time based animation ferum 5 3,053 Aug 4, 2006 01:45 PM
Last Post: ferum
  Another problem, this time with NSTextField Justin Brimm 10 4,782 Nov 17, 2005 12:46 AM
Last Post: 5thPeriodProductions
  NSLog Changes Value Marjock 16 6,462 Oct 30, 2005 08:36 AM
Last Post: Marjock