xCode "Copy Files Build Phase"

The copy files build phase doesn't seem to be working. Im trying to distribute the CG framework (is that even legal?) with my project. Im doing the exact same thing with the ODE framework and it works fine. Why would my app find libode.a but not cg.framework?

I get a "dyld: /Users/.../Desktop/FallOut15-2.2/fallOut15.app/Contents/MacOS/fallOut15 can't open library: /System/Library/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg (No such file or directory, errno = 2)" Error.

If i go into the app ("show package contents") and drag Cg.framework out of the "frameworks" folder and into "/System/Library/Frameworks/" the app launches fine.

Im building the project on a tiger machine and testing it on panther if that matters.

If you want to check out the file Link

There was a long silence...
'I claim them all,' said the Savage at last.
Quote this message in a reply
hangt5 Wrote:I get a "dyld: /Users/.../Desktop/FallOut15-2.2/fallOut15.app/Contents/MacOS/fallOut15 can't open library: /System/Library/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg (No such file or directory, errno = 2)" Error.

That means that the Cg.framework is not in the location /System/Library/Frameworks

Make sure Xcode can find the Cg framework and then add it to the Copy Phase style. Make sure that one is set to Frameworks in the popup menu and leave the text field empty.

"When you dream, there are no rules..."
I did all that.

I have two frameworks which need to get copied, libode.a and cg.framework. I did the same exact thing for both. libeode.a gets copied, cg.framework does not.

When i look at the built app both are in the "frameworks" folder, but for whatever reason the app cant find cg.framework

There was a long silence...
'I claim them all,' said the Savage at last.