Aribiri Fight - MY GAME

Aribiri
Unregistered

this is my fight game, Aribiri Fight, please downlod is only 6mb is a fight 3d game the link is
http://rapidshare.de/files/5255993/Aribi...t.exe.html
thank you
Quote this message in a reply
This is a Macintosh oriented game developing community, therefore you probably will not get much feedback here. And it might be nice if you posted some more information and screenshots, people might be weary of downloading a .exe file with very little information from a single count poster.

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter
Sage
First of all welcome to the forum. Glad to see another developer here.

Second your link is broken. Perhaps there's not supposed to be .html at the end of the address?

Third it appears your game is a .exe file which indicates Windows. This site is mainly for Apple developers, though you are welcome to stay as many topics transcend OS's. Plus there may be users here with Windows who'd be willing to try out your game. Personally I don't have Windows (coming in November Smile) so I can't try your game. Could you post some screenshots?

Once again, welcome!

Edit: I was typing while Erazer was posting so you'll see similar topics.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Please share your opinion about our game Boss Fight Style Pondkung 0 2,025 Sep 4, 2012 02:39 AM
Last Post: Pondkung