Cocoa list widget?

I want to create a Cocoa interface with a widget something like Java's List (or JList) - see http://www.cafeaulait.org/course/week6/37.html for a picture.

I can't see anything in IB that would do this, so does anyone have any ideas?

Cheers

- Iain
Quote this message in a reply
Seems like something you could do with an NSTableView. Turn off the column headers, turn off the horizontal scrollbar, and there you go. You'll have to use the delegate methods (correct me if I'm wrong) to provide a data source.
The alternative to delegate methods would be using Cocoa bindings, way more fun.
The data source is separate from the delegate, but it is definitely necessary to set the data source to get some data on there.

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath the clear blue sky?
Bindings are nice, yes, but they don't support 10.2. There's lots of people who haven't upgraded - I only upgraded last month.
Sage
NSTableView + delagate is just fine. Bindings are whiz-bang and all, but the old model works beautifully, and happens to be the only way to go if your model is C++ ( which in my case is 100% of the time ).
Luminary
pretty sure NSBrowser is what you want, it's easy enough to turn off extra columns and stuff.