The Six Indie Mistakes

I havent read it but I generally hate this kind of articles.

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Quote this message in a reply
I lost interest in paragraph three, at "You have the staff, in other words, to make Tetris." The staff that has been outlined is slightly bigger than what Brian Greenstone needs to create a nice, fairly original and charming commercial 3D game.

However, later in the article, there are some truths. I must say that I like the "I have a binder full of 300 pages of design documentation meticulously pieced together over many, many years." part. Don't plan in too much detail.

And don't spend too much time readong articles of this kind. You don't really learn that much from them.
Sage
Ingemar did you make that ski-ing game ages ago?
And bachman?

Do you have any downloads of your games, they were really great.

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
unknown Wrote:Ingemar did you make that ski-ing game ages ago?
And bachman?

Do you have any downloads of your games, they were really great.
Yes, that's me (nice to be remembered even for old things), and I keep those old relics on my game page:

Ingemar's games

I also made SAT, which I managed to make a Carbon/CFM version of, so some games are OSX native. Still, it is rather "90-ish" and I am moving to OpenGL for both 3D and 2D.
Jeez, I cant believe it: your skiing game was the first game I EVER played on any computer (at some of my parents friends' house, say 15 years ago), probably the first time I ever used a computer was playing that game... I remember I didnt even know how a the finder worked, nor how to quit...

Man, you're history! (in the good sense)

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Ingemar, your games (Ingemar's Skiing Game in particular) have been a supreme inspiration to me, as has your generous business attitude. Thank you for your great contribution to the Mac platform.

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.