3D modeling

Is it just me or is there a very high number of people eating waffles as they read the iDevGames Thread?

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Sage
No its not just you
im eating waffles too
and cant write a haiku

Sir, e^iπ + 1 = 0, hence God exists; reply!
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

I'll take some waffles!!! LOL
Sage
I want to try the new soilent green waffles, I heard there great! But seriously be careful waffles can be dangerous I burnted myself really badly last night on one that was in the toaster too long

Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

Yeah, I stuck a fork in my toaster to grab some hot waffles, and it like shocked me soooooo bad!!! LOL IT HURT!!!
Don't you guys make your own waffles? They are much more tastier. And how come no-one likes cookies? Cookies aren't biscuits btw, that's the yanks for you.

Buzzboy, can we see some of these things you've done before? It may be interesting. And what APIs and languages do you plan on using? And can we talk to your brother? He may have just a tinsy-winsy bit more knowledge than you do in what you're doing... No offence or anything Smile
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

I would put a few images up if I could, but I don't know how... Thank you very much... So if you would tell me I would put up a few images... Ok?

And yes, I also like cookies... Smile
Sage
I like cookies and I got given a waffle maker for my birthday, but thats not really game development Wow

Man im really thinking about heading out to walmart and getting a waffle maker tonight, but motivation is just kind of dead.

To post images you need to upload them to some kind of site, there are many free options out there or you could use your own. Then go to advance post options and put in your image address and it will post it.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

I just got some help on that... I couldn't figure it out... Stupid me.... Smile
Sage
This is the kind I use [Image: p34434b.jpg] It really is great, it makes 5 heart shaped ones at a time, the recipie is similar to pancakes but you have to beat the egg whites seperatly and fold them in to give it the light texture we all desire in good waffles, Id say go for it, what else is money for?

Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

LOL I don't have one a them!!!
I do. I rock.

They're usually a lot sweeter than normal waffles too. If you tear one line next to a heart you can fold them ontop of each other. Then you can put maple syrup on them. Infact, tommorrow I'm looking for my one somewhere in the garage; I couldn't find it today Sad
Are these ROFL Waffles?

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
he earned that $65 by taking all those pictures.

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Advanced poly modeling set, ORIONFLAME .3, is released ! killMeNow 2 3,763 Sep 2, 2005 01:41 PM
Last Post: killMeNow
  Modeling artists Buzzboy_109 15 7,142 Aug 4, 2005 12:39 PM
Last Post: unknown
  3-D modeling/animation apps gatti 40 20,428 Jun 2, 2005 06:36 AM
Last Post: willThimbleby
  Modeling Units Nick 8 5,094 May 9, 2005 12:22 PM
Last Post: Duane
  Character Joint Modeling whogben 1 2,835 Nov 26, 2003 04:40 AM
Last Post: morgant