Need a character!!!!!!

since you needed it in 3d I took the time to make you another version of the robot from the other side.

[Image: omfgrobot.gif]

If you want it in a certain format (.obj or whatever) let me know i'll export it for you

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Fruity
Unregistered

This thread is too funny! Grin Smile Grin

Seriously, buzzboy. coming in here as a new member and asking for stuff in an impolite way just makes everyone thing you're trolling. If you showed some work you have done or participated in discussions, people would be glad to help you. At least that's my impression.

If you want a 3dmodel, check out http://www.cheetah3d.com (easy) or http://www.blender3d.org (free)

Edit: Justin, how come your posts always make me laugh?
Buzzboy, I hope you are not totally put off, but I do suggest reading your own original posts if you aren't getting the humor here. Obviously, you want to be as specific as possible about what you need and you should probably give some incentive for someone to give their valuable time directly to you. If people already believe in your project, it will be much easier to get free help.

"Give me a robot" just doesn't cut it.

JustinFic's sarcasm is deep enough to hide a galaxy in. Impressive. Grin
Kodex made me laugh the most with the "other angle", though LOL
I sort of love Buzzboy's unreasonable reaction to JustinFic's hard work the most though. It's classic in a sad way. "What the..." Rasp

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." - Wizard of Oz
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

I wounder what kind of game you could make out of that pic... See how many sandwiches you can eat? Smile
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

Sry guys, but I'm just REALLY mad, because anytime I try to make a model of a character, it turns out REALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY bad... So I could use some help if you have the time too... I might put up some things I've made later...

And yes, I think it is funny Smile
Sorry most people here are so mean.

I went and made you a ROBOT character in 3D

Here you are:

[Image: robotcharacter.jpg]

http://www.tc.umn.edu/~czec0035/files/robot.obj.zip

I ask in RETURN THAT you donate $20 within the next full moon to the EFF http://eff.org/ in my name once your GAME sells 10 copies.
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

Sry man, that's not what I had in mind... I think I want more like an android... Or something... K? But thanks for tryin... Smile
np, man, K? jttdmb.

Cool Cool
And this is exactly why they asked you what they wanted BEFORE they put the effort into it... Rasp

Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath the clear blue sky?
Im glad to see you have a sense of humor about this all, maybe if you could do some rough drawings of what you are looking for one of our talented graphics artist could design something for you

Kyle Richter
DragonForged.com
Twitter: @kylerichter
Quote:And this is exactly why they asked you what they wanted BEFORE they put the effort into it...

Actualy he did say "huminoid"

(I would make one just to show off if I wasnt' in the middle of a game project)

Global warming is caused by hobos and mooses
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

k, I'll try to do something... Thanks guys!!!

What type of programmin ya doin spike?
Buzzboy_109 Wrote:Sry man, that's not what I had in mind... I think I want more like an android... Or something... K? But thanks for tryin... Smile

plz except this ROBOT

it is humanoid and has a special TITANIUM nife

[Image: robotcharacter2.jpg]

can u hire me?
Buzzboy_109
Unregistered

Ok, um... Last time I am goin ta say it... I WANT SOMETHING LIKE A HUMAN, BUT A ROBOT, AS IN AN ANDROID!!! Please, HELP!!! Sad

I like your will to help but I need something a little better... Ok?
K, so like THIS

[Image: wizardofoz8.JPG]

but in THREE DIMENTIONS? I can do that but I need $ up front because that will take 2 months. Blink
Thread Closed