Revised Accelerator Results and Apology

Founder
Today I turned over the results of 21DL: Accelerator Mini-contest over to Daniel, who wanted to post the results in a table, as he did with Predator. Daniel discovered an error in my contest calculations that I somehow missed. With his corrected scores, iGame3D, CGoran, Tobi, entry 'Dawn of the Derby' was the first place game -- other entries positions remain the same. (One of the judges' votes were being summed for this game from the wrong column in the spreadsheet). My heartful apology to these three developers (and to the other participants.) I'll make sure that future results are confirmed independently by two other individuals.

A member of the Dawn of the Derby team should contact me via PM or email with a shipping address -- I'll buy you a copy of the "Utimate Game Programming Guide for Mac OS X" book.

Again, sorry for this terrible mix up -- I hate breaking people's trust.
Cry

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Quote this message in a reply
The horrible truth follows:

http://vikingdan.com/Accelerated.html

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
Founder
I've ordered the book for iGame3D/Bill from Amazon, so it should be in his eager hands in a week.

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Tobi
Unregistered

No problem Carlos! Thanks for putting up the scores finally and thanks for counting again Wink

-Tobi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  uDG08 Voting Results and Methods AnotherJake 111 48,796 Mar 20, 2009 05:15 PM
Last Post: pinguoren
  3DU: 3D Game Development Contest - Results Carlos Camacho 2 12,881 Jan 8, 2007 01:47 AM
Last Post: Najdorf
  "21-Days Later: Carlosvision" Results Carlos Camacho 11 7,371 Jul 7, 2006 11:50 AM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie
  OMG Cup 2005 Results Carlos Camacho 19 9,114 Dec 21, 2005 09:24 PM
Last Post: Leisure Suit Lurie
  21-Days Later: Predator Contest Results Carlos Camacho 8 13,200 Jun 16, 2005 10:03 AM
Last Post: NitroPye