Any ideas for a 21 Days game? Let's brainstorm

I'd like to enter something into the 21 Days contest, but honestly, I cannot think of a good idea for a game. If someone has a good idea, could you post it in this thread or message me or something? I would be happy to get an idea and try to make a game out of it. I'd be happy to share credit and prizes if it's a good idea - I just want some unique idea that I could create in not too much time.

To give you a head start, here are some of the ideas / themes I'm thinking of:
- dark, underwater, moody environment
- either a submarine (way down deep) or a motor boat or even catamaran (way up high in the water)
- an office workplace game (something with executives and cubicle workers... I'm still hazy. slightly inspired by Office Space and/or my summer job)
- something that has to do with love... looking for "prey" in a bar, to get them to buy you a drink or something... there's a weird idea, you're a female who's trying to get men at a bar to buy you drinks, jewelry, apartments... oh, how could I do it?

KB Productions, Car Care for iPhone/iPod Touch
@karlbecker_com
All too often, art is simply the loss of practicality.
Quote this message in a reply
Actually, I just had a really good idea that would be perfect... and I would like to see it made, whether by myself or not. I think I have a pretty good chance of finishing this game, though, since it's not too ambitious, and it should be fun!

Fox hunt: ever play this game in the snow? You make a circle with lines intersecting perpendicular to each other inside (a cross sight, + inside a circle ). Then one person is the fox and chases the rabbit, the other person. In fact... yeah, I've got one or two good ideas for this Smile

Also, it will be purely controlled with the mouse, since moving around the circle could be confusing with keys. I'll need to make a test app to try it out. Hope I can make it intuitive!

Anyone else want to brainstorm? Please feel free in this thread Smile

@karlbecker_com
Have the fox with a small colored disc around it showing it danger proximaty, if you, in your crazy running away end up too close to the fox whil backtracking or crossing over, he'll stop following the line, and follow you!!

Also have the rabbit run at a constant speed... you have to constantly think about where to go next... moving your mouse makes the rabbit run towards the pointer, if the mouse is left still, the mouse runs in whatever direction it was running last. Also have different levels. A snow patch in the forest... maybe a sand level.

Maybe you can have different types of game play, one could be with track covering, so on a snow level the snow actually falls, and beings to cover your tracks, and the idea is to confuse the fox enough so that it takes too long and your tracks are covered, and the fox is lost for good...

Or you could have it so you just have to survive for so long....

Difficulty:
Hard - Fox is very smart, takes almost no time to figure out your tricks.
Medium - Fox is pretty smart, can be stumped by fancy tricks.
Easy - Fox is not too bright, takes a while to figure out what's going on.
Training (maybe?) - Self explanatory.

Uh... thats all for now, post more later.
Volte, thanks for the thoughts!
The three difficulty levels are a lot of what I had in mind, yes. Slow reaction time and slow movement for the fox on Easy, really fast reaction time and faster movements on Hard.

To let the fox overstep the game's bounds, though... that almost seems like cheating Smile
And in fact, I was planning to let the player be the fox, but I suppose why not allow the player to be either - one AI logic will be very similar to the other, just that one wants to be close while the other will get as far away as possible.

Hmm... constant running speed... I'll have to think about that. Should it be like Diablo where the mouse is where the rabbit runs to? Or should it be where a small motion left or right will change the motion? I'm unsure about that.

@karlbecker_com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Game Ideas? Le Muck 18 14,973 Dec 20, 2009 12:58 PM
Last Post: Frank C.
  Game Ideas: Your Thoughts Man With No Name 16 8,880 Mar 10, 2008 08:15 PM
Last Post: JustinFic
  Game ideas muffins91 6 5,029 Aug 2, 2007 07:53 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  Searching game ideas Iceman 7 5,512 Aug 27, 2005 04:13 PM
Last Post: unknown
  Spaceships strategy game ideas Achenar 1 4,010 Jun 26, 2005 02:18 AM