Strange Newton Error

Luminary
I was going to hack on the linker, but I couldn't even get the damn thing to compile...
Quote this message in a reply
Sage
Thanks OSC. I never realized it was that easy. When it first came out and I tried to use it, I got a ton of errors (the original posting of this thread). Now it just compiles perfectly. Awesome-sauce (don't ask. it's a family saying I suppose).
Sage
Now I have another question. I'm attempting to duplicate the first tutorial in my project. I'm having an error just starting. If I include HiResTimer.h and RenderPrimitive.h, they both come up missing. I've tried putting them into my project but they still come up missing. Any ideas?
Sage
Am I the only person who's run into many errors trying to use Newton Physics? I'm considering using ODE just in hopes that I will actually be able to use it. All I'm doing is what I've seen in other projects and told to do. I did exactly what OSC told me and that worked to compile with Newton.h included and libnewton32.a in the project. Then I simply typed in the code of lesson one from Newton Physics and it didn't work. I do have #define _NEWTON_USE_LIB 1 in before including Newton.h. I've tried with and without including HiResTimer.h and RenderPrimitive.h. I've tried with and without actually having the files in the project. It's frustrating. Can anyone think of something that might be going wrong?
Luminary
I haven't tried to reproduce the tutorials, but I have a perfectly working GLUT + Newton program here: http://onesadcookie.com/svn/repos/ThreadedNewton/ , and Will Thimbleby has posted numerous Cocoa + Newton programs with source.

IOW yes, it's just you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  'Unidentified error' error in Xcode scgames 2 3,772 Jun 10, 2006 01:38 AM
Last Post: scgames
  [ANN] Multithreaded Newton demo OneSadCookie 16 8,226 May 12, 2005 10:52 PM
Last Post: AnotherJake
  Squirrel Physics Kit vs. Newton blobbo 3 4,253 Apr 22, 2005 06:22 AM
Last Post: blobbo
  strange application error honkFactory 1 2,417 Apr 10, 2005 07:53 PM
Last Post: wadesworld