Adopt Meshwork

Meshwork is far from the greatest app in the world, but it exists, and its mostly usable.

Since Joe Strout doesn't seem to have the time (or interest?) in improving it, perhaps he could be persuaded to Open Source it so the iDev community could improve it.

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
Quote this message in a reply
That would be great, with some minor work it could be improved so much.
My main gripes with it are that it does not have a live 3d preview (it opens the model through Quesa Viewer,) and that the Undo is broken.

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, Philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage."
Yeah, that Undo thing is very annoying IMO.
Oh, and I've heard rumours(mostly from Joe Rasp) that Joe is rewriting Meshworks in Realbasic, but I have no idea how far he is.

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter
I saw a screenshot once of a window with a triangle in it. So I would guess he is not that far.

Dan Lurie,

Thats actually a briliant idea, please do it.

thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meshwork - Texturing a character help! nickdabner 7 4,507 Aug 11, 2003 04:34 PM
Last Post: nickdabner
  Meshwork User? igame3d 19 7,734 May 23, 2003 07:18 AM
Last Post: igame3d