Adding message handlers

rove
Unregistered

hi there,
i was trying to add some messg handlers like OnLeft button click. i managed to add it for the right and left button clicks but i m not able to do with OnDouble click. is it tat we cannot have more than 2 button clicks or some sort. I didnt get any error messages or compilation error while adding for double click..it just didnt perform the event tat was specified in tat handler. Pls suggest wat shld i do.

rove.....
Quote this message in a reply
Luminary
why is this in the OpenGL forum? it certainly doesn't belong here.

Please give us enough information to answer the question, eg. what language and API you're using.
rove
Unregistered

Sorry,i forgot to mention but the doubt was about the gl screen itself and i was trying it out in vc++.i could implement everything written in lbuttondown and rbuttondown but am unable to implement something like double click...is it that in opengl, its not possible..if possible,how?
OpenGL is a graphics API, so using it to directly handle double-click events would be slightly odd... You still haven't given anybody sufficient information to help resolve your problem, but there's no reason why an OpenGL app should not be able to handle double-click events; but, as you're using VisualC++, you're in the wrong forum – this is a forum for Mac OS X developers – you might want to try GameDev.net...

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adding static gravity object game_ding 4 4,986 Mar 28, 2008 05:25 PM
Last Post: Skorche
  NSWindow frame message not returning correct values after moving the window Svarog 6 4,968 Jan 7, 2007 06:41 PM
Last Post: OneSadCookie