Pax a halflife 2 mod

gamerfreak101
Unregistered

Hi my name is Richard and I am the Public Relations lead for Pax. Pax is a Halflife2 mod based in 2023. You the player can choose from he Aryan Ascendancy, or the Global Alliance.

The Aryan Ascendancy is a group owned and ran by a man called Malek Matheson. Matheson owns most of the power plants in the world. Matheson threw the darker parts of sciences creates an army of clones that sweeps the globe in the matter of hours after being released.

The Global Alliance is a group much similar to our current time U.N. The Global Alliance using its bounteous amounts of resources uses the science and technologies of the time to create a more efficient way of producing and conducting energy. When Malek refuses to put it in one of his power plants the Global Alliance investigates the problem, but they are too late. Malek releases his clone army, and in hours they conquer most of the world. You and only you can choose who will be the next Pax of the world.

Pax is currently looking for coders, and mapers whom are fairly familiar with Half-life (2) code, but are always on the look for anyone whom wants to take part in an awesome mod. If you have any questions please email me at justinan@adelphia.net I am afraid to say that our site is currently being re-designed and is down but stay tuned for I shall be posting the link soon.

Sincerely
Richard
Pax
Public Relations Lead
Quote this message in a reply
cause you know, we have half life or half life 2 for the mac Rolleyes

as for maps, what formats do yall use?
You were born in 1990, eh?

Anyways, you're not gonna find HL2 developers around these forums.
gamerfreak101
Unregistered

Im just PR but the maps I beleive are the same format as defualt for HL2. And yes I was born in 1990, makes me 14. Careful we keep getting younger and younger lol.
gamerfreak101 Wrote:Im just PR but the maps I beleive are the same format as defualt for HL2.
cause that tells me NOTHING
I want to make it clear I'm not an agist here (age hater), it's just common to see the younger folk asking for help on items that frankly just don't make much sense, effectively wasting everyone's time.

Next time I'd recommend two things:
1.) (most imporantly) Lie about your age! Saying your 24 gives you more credibility.
2.) Get a friend to take a moment and read what you have written to see if makes much sense. Clarity is important.
3. Look at the forum where you're posting, see if it's the right forum to post in.

Alex
Apprentice
lightbringer Wrote:Anyways, you're not gonna find HL2 developers around these forums.

Sure, you could find someone that could do a HL2 mod. I myself have HL2 LOL