Game Playables Prep (uDevGames 2004)

ahruman Wrote:How about those auto-mounting disk images that Apple introduced a while back? (10.3, wasn't it?) Click a download link, and you get an expanded folder in your downloads directory. Should even work for SkyHawk's broken stuff. On old systems, you get a normal .dmg.
this sounds like a good solution, but it would have to expand to a folder, so we can have the background
Quote this message in a reply
So, my game is fixed and in the same place as before. I don't know if all the games have been uploaded or what, but I'd appreciate it if this is the version that lands on the official games list.
http://homepage.mac.com/aaronsullivan/pr...ll_mac.zip

Thanks! Smile

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." - Wizard of Oz
skyhawk Wrote:this sounds like a good solution, but it would have to expand to a folder, so we can have the background

How do backgrounds in folders work when you have Finder set up for the list view?
Andrew Sage Wrote:How do backgrounds in folders work when you have Finder set up for the list view?

They don't. You need to be in icon view for anything to show up.

If you set a background in icon view and switch to list/column, it does save the info, so the background will still be there when you switch back to icon.

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
JustinFic Wrote:They don't. You need to be in icon view for anything to show up.

If you set a background in icon view and switch to list/column, it does save the info, so the background will still be there when you switch back to icon.

That's okay then. Personally I never use the icon view so I've never looked at that kind of stuff.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Missing prizes for uDG 2004 Carlos Camacho 6 5,833 Apr 3, 2005 11:34 PM
Last Post: Carlos Camacho
  uDevGames 2004 source code ThemsAllTook 35 17,034 Jan 4, 2005 10:42 AM
Last Post: sealfin
  uDG 2004 your favorite overlooked games phydeaux 25 13,632 Dec 17, 2004 02:22 PM
Last Post: JustinFic
  your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames Najdorf 11 7,502 Nov 12, 2004 07:08 AM
Last Post: sealfin
  uDevGames 2004 Sponsors Search Carlos Camacho 11 6,777 Jul 28, 2004 08:19 PM
Last Post: madmacgames