The Next Step?

Ok so i broke down after years and started to learn OpenGL. Ive read The red book, most of NeHe's Guides and Pangea's new book.

Anyone have some good next step books that focus on the game dev side of OpenGL? Or a next step OpenGL book? Maybe even a OpenGL based Mac Game book? Basicly what should i order next? Oh and yes ive been programming stuff already but im always looking for new things to learn while i work. Thanks guys!
Quote this message in a reply
I'd say, stop reading, pick an effect or project you'd enjoy implementing, and go for it. Smile

Measure twice, cut once, curse three or four times.
I rather like the OpenGL SuperBible. "OpenGL Game Programming" has some good tidbits in it too. It's more of a read-the-good-parts-at-Borders-then-put-it-back book.

Which is a good strategy in general, by the way. Much cheaper. Sneaky

Justin Ficarrotta
http://www.justinfic.com
"It is better to be The Man than to work for The Man." - Alexander Seropian
Download SDL, a few SDL ports of NeHe lessons and go at it Grin
Sage
JustinFic Wrote:I rather like the OpenGL SuperBible. "OpenGL Game Programming" has some good tidbits in it too. It's more of a read-the-good-parts-at-Borders-then-put-it-back book.

Which is a good strategy in general, by the way. Much cheaper. Sneaky

I agree about the book -- though I will confess I purchased it. I got a lot from it -- even though I knew basically everything in it from the Red Book and the web, it was nice to read over well written explanations of why things are the way they are.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  skeletal animation...the next step ghettotek 5 3,058 Mar 21, 2003 11:49 PM
Last Post: ghettotek