your personal favourite game in the history of udevgames

Recently I played Black Shades ported to os X and it's one of the coolest games I ever played, I was getting arthritis on my left hand and was almost allucinated when I quit playing, watching everybody's hands to see if they had a knife...

©h€ck øut µy stuƒƒ åt ragdollsoft.com
New game in development Rubber Ninjas - Mac Games Downloads
Quote this message in a reply
Max
Really enjoyed last year's Argonaut and Chopper. Yoink was promising. This year, I'm going berserk with Kill Dr. Cote! Rasp I'm also having fun with L1neum and BugThug. Anyway, in uDevGames history, I think Argonaut was the greatest. Stable, beautiful, polished, entertaining however it wasn't very original.

Freelance video game artist and video game compliance tester at Enzyme Testing Labs.
MAFFia, Chopper, Argonaut, and Black Shades all have a permanent place on my hard drive. I'm betting Kill Dr. Cote, Snowball, Water Tower, and BitRacer will stay long after uDG closes as well. Grin
Too many to count. So many udev games are original and fun.
BTW max, your forum icon is the coolest. Mind if I use it as my ichat icon?

Alex
kiki
Hmm, for me it has to be Black Shades.
Sure, there are other great games, but Black Shades is the one I've played the most.

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter
Max
EvolPenguins Wrote:BTW max, your forum icon is the coolest. Mind if I use it as my ichat icon?
Unfortunately, that little guy is my iChat icon. Rasp I have other characters you can use. Go to this forum post and choose one. Hum, the second character (robot) is also taken.

Freelance video game artist and video game compliance tester at Enzyme Testing Labs.
Founder
CocoaPoker was a gem and a game which I think I have played more than all others combined. Though I don't play Poker in real life. Have all you "new" comers tried Evolution from uDevGames 2001? One of the early games for Mac OS X, by Sacha Saxer. Someone should check out the code, spruce it up, and add some DanLabs-quality graphics to it.

Cheers,

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
I'll vote for Black Shades for the one I played the most, but for Lonely Time as the game I was most impressed with, considering what the developer managed to achieve within the confines of Klik&Play...

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer
Founder
Hey, you remember Lonely Time?
Cool!
Did you play his newer game Samurai?
Very cool
He is still popping out games with C&P!

Carlos A. Camacho,
Founder
iDevGames
Yeah, Samurai was rather great, if it was the one that was like old samurai movies.
Does anyone have his sites URL?

"Gameplay Uber Alles. And if you can make it psychedelic too, great!" - Jeff Minter
This should be the site. Pity K&P and any games developed with it don't work in Classic Cry

Mark Bishop
--
Student and freelance OS X & iOS developer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Game Playables Prep (uDevGames 2004) Carlos Camacho 19 10,628 Dec 7, 2004 02:27 AM
Last Post: BeyondCloister
  History of uDevGames Carlos Camacho 7 5,358 Nov 9, 2004 08:08 PM
Last Post: Carlos Camacho