Good mac OpenGL website

Are there any sites similar to NeHe that have mac demos and programs for the downloading? I need to look at some real code until iDevGames is fully operational again.

-CarbonX
Quote this message in a reply
Mars_999
Unregistered

CarbonX Wrote:Are there any sites similar to NeHe that have mac demos and programs for the downloading? I need to look at some real code until iDevGames is fully operational again.

NEHE has Mac ports listed usually with the demos. If not you should be able to use glut and look at the code for opengl and use that on the mac without any problems.
xype
Unregistered

There's Cocoa GL as well.
Not a big fan of the Cocoa right now (probably because a) I just haven't had time to learn it and b) I am just getting good at C++) Grin but thanks for the input anyways maybe I will still check it out because I have found that most of the actual OpenGL API is pretty universal.

-CarbonX
xype
Unregistered

Well you can still use the Cocoa examples just as a starting point and to easy implement drag'n'drop or a HTML help viewer and do the rest in plain, old C++ still. Cocoa and Objective C are actually quite nice (and simple, once you get the basics down) so you can use them for the front-end of your applications while doing the rest in C++ (you can also mix C++ and Objective C to some extent).