Donut Tycoon

Good ol' Donut Tycoon... Ahhh, only if my programming skills were up to par for making Donut Tycoon. LOL

I've only got designs on paper, ideas in my head, and some code in Java that works out the underlying calculations of everything. However, I don't see my game coming to life anytime soon. I lack the skills. I've been reading up on Java, figuring out how to code a game, but nothing has come up for me.

I think I honestly need help for coding. I can do art and design the whole thing, so I just need one good coder. Cry
Quote this message in a reply
Carlos, I like the arcade elements you mentioned for Donut Tycoon. You could make it so that when you start and are the only employee, you must have "time to make the donuts", and then you can eventually choose to hire people once you get bored of those "games", and they will take care of those tasks for you. Of course it'll be even better if you unlock new "games", though at present I can't think of what they would be. Driving to the bank to deposit your wads of cash? :-)
Hey AppleKid, I'd seriously be interested in doing the game with you. Email me at joshaber <@> gawab <dot> com if you're interested.
jabber Wrote:Hey AppleKid, I'd seriously be interested in doing the game with you. Email me at joshaber <@> gawab <dot> com if you're interested.

Just wanted you to know I did send you an e-mail about two days ago. Look out for something from imacgod -at- gmail -dot- com. Hopefully your spam filters (if any) don't mind GMail.
Tag, you're it Rasp

I sent you a reply a few days again... Between this, and a few other instances I am beginning to wonder if my email provider has issues.
I did receive your e-mail. I'm typing up some plans and do mock ups of what I want the game to look like. I hope to finish it today or tomorrow. So, you just wait for it. No worries.
Cool. No hurry about the reply, I just wanted to make sure you had gotten the reply.