Links to uDevGames downloads

Apprentice
WMD home page
WMD download link
I'm afraid I don't know if this works on 10.3. If you are able to confirm or deny this I would be very grateful! Cheers!
Quote this message in a reply
Some more links:

Argonaut - 2149
Lightning's Shadow
Daz the Dingo
Primate Plunge
KTA Tennis
DigiKid
The Adventures of Blork 2 - The Return of Xork

More links to be added later.... If anyone here doesn't want to be listed for any reason, let me know and I'll remove you.

Neil Carter
Nether - Mac games and comic art
Still more:

Water Tower
World to Conquer

Druid is supposedly available from here, but the site seems to be messed up at the moment.

I can't find any of the other games because they don't seem to be hosted anywhere. Sad

Neil Carter
Limes
Unregistered

Yeah, the Druid website is very screwed up at the moment... Sorry about that.

Druid may be downloaded temporarily from here.
Limes
Unregistered

And I just uploaded the (TNT) source code. That may now be downloaded from here.

And WMD still seems to run fine under 10.3, btw.
Apprentice
Quote:And WMD still seems to run fine under 10.3, btw.

Thanks a lot Limes!
jfrv24
Unregistered

SeaFare can be downloaded here:

SeaFare
This thread reminded me that, since iDevGames isn't presently hosting uDevGames source code, it'd be helpful if entrants made their source code available on their own websites. I know several of you already have (and I have), but the majority seem to be keeping their code to themselves, thus defeating the purpose of the contest!

If you're worried about bandwidth usage, from my experience, for every 200 people who download the game, one downloads the source code. I don't think it'll make a huge impact for most people. If your source is huge and you don't have the space for it, why not sign up for SpyMac or something?

Please post a link if you put up your code. Thanks! Smile

Neil Carter
Well since the contest ended my iBook changed (free 12" G3 to 14" G4 upgrade by Apple) and I've had several hard drive space shortages and new drives and computers added to my network. What this all means is that I've no idea where the source may be and it will take me a couple of days to find it. That is the easy part. The hard part is finding the time to start the search Sad

So at some point in the near future I will start out on an expedition of my network and try and locate the source code.

Sorry but due to project burn out I've not even looked at the game or code since the submission date (the one before the voting) which is why I've not tried looking since.
Apprentice
ardam the third Wrote:digikid dosent work
Good point. I seem to recall that the developer disappeared from the Internet a while ago for reasons I don't recall. Anyone know where he is now?

We plan to bring the uDevGames site back to life fairly soon, and when that happens, hopefully we'll be able to host downloads for all the past games, including Digikid.

Neil Carter
Apprentice
guess who i am? yep, thats right, im crazykid2382003!(joseph!)
Apprentice
who was the developer
I actually talked to him, and I got all the newest versions of all of his older games (and his modeller). On aol instant messenger. This was a little while ago. I'm guessing he can give you a newer version of it. I dunno if he has fixed it tho.

Alex
Apprentice
i dont have aim

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Merged: Direct linking downloads and 3rd Party Site Promotion willThimbleby 21 11,733 Nov 19, 2004 09:52 PM
Last Post: aaronsullivan