LuaGLScripter

ededed
Unregistered

Quote this message in a reply
Note that it is a Geocities link so make sure you paste the URL into the window.

I was actually using an older version of this to prototype artificial intelligence for my current project. Very cool!
ededed
Unregistered

Thanks you.
What were you using to prototype artificial intelligence, is there a download for this?
ededed
Unregistered

?

Please answer the question
Please beta test
Hmm pretty fancy.
Should there be a field for manipulating and refreshing the script itself? Its neat to see what it does but would be better if one could actually edit it.

I tried about 8 of the demo's everything worked fine.

Oh you might want to put a menu in that access those demo's directly, there is a lot of excess items in the folder, and navigating to the "Stuff" folder is counter-intuitive I think.

A shame none of the scripts are commented, I don't know the first thing to do with LUA.

Looks like it has potential.
Sorry, I forgot to get back to this thread. I was using an earlier version (GLScreecher?)

I was using it to try out some AI for a future project. No real playable yet, but...
ededed
Unregistered

igame3d: Try them all. You can edit the text in pb right now but if someone would give me code for a text field that works like theirs (Highlight close brackets, green out comments, blue numbers, auto tab, auto indent) then implementing that would be very good.
jabber: Can you send me the finished (or development) version of that ai program, just out of intrest and if you want