Core Audio

_Kevlar
Unregistered

I downloaded a bit of sample code on Coreaudio from here a while ago and I've just gotten around to trying it. When it's in it's own project it works great, however when I try to bring it into my project it sounds short and muffled. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. does anyone know how to put a picture inside a window out in the finder? Like you open a CD and there's a picture in the background and folders/files in front of it.
Quote this message in a reply
dalamcd
Unregistered

Quote:Originally posted by _Kevlar
p.s. does anyone know how to put a picture inside a window out in the finder? Like you open a CD and there's a picture in the background and folders/files in front of it.

I've no idea about Core Audio, but this is simple. The window has to be in icon view, then you just select Show View Options in the View menu (or press cmd-j), and at the bottom of the window that shows up there's a Background bit with three radio buttons. Select 'picture' and a Select button shows up. Ta da. ^_^

dalamcd

PS Make sure you've selected 'This window only'... OS X sometimes has 'All windows' selected, for what reason I don't know. =P
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Audio SDK Code Examples SparkyNZ 4 10,516 Jun 9, 2011 02:34 AM
Last Post: SparkyNZ
  Using Core Animation for 2D-Games? Tyler 4 5,602 Oct 27, 2007 07:25 AM
Last Post: maximile
  openAL, QuickTime, or Core Audio? Lord Vader 16 8,935 Jul 25, 2005 10:00 PM
Last Post: aarku
  Core Image, will it help? DudetheCreator 4 4,423 May 12, 2005 06:18 PM
Last Post: DudetheCreator
  Core Audio mutlichannel audio tachyon 2 6,117 Mar 18, 2005 01:04 AM