Anyone here gotten FMOD's newest release to work?

Mars_999
Unregistered

Anyone here gotten FMOD's newest release to work? I am having difficulties getting it to run? I have included the libs and headers and still get errors? I shouldn't have to compile any of the files that come in the download so I am confused on what would be wrong? If I have to set some compiler settings that might be whats wrong since I am not a expert with PB. Rasp
Quote this message in a reply
Mars_999
Unregistered

Nevermind I got it to work finally. If you need help let me know I can try to help you setup FMOD.
Mars_999
Unregistered

Ok what version you running of FMOD? I am using the latest build. Ok I setup a C++Tool in PB. I am running Dec 2002 PB. Then include the header files that fmod comes with. Also add the libfmod.a file. Then add carbon framework to your project. Also add these two files to. fmod_cfm.shlb, fmod_cfm.shlb.xSYM do not add the fmod_cfm.lib file. Don't know why but you will get errors if you add it to your project? Hope that helps.
Mars_999
Unregistered

I have just recieved a reply back from the makers of FMOD on making FMOD H/W accelerated for the Mac now the Revolution 7.1 is out. They said they only have a iMac as of now and they haven't looked into adding support for H/W acceleration yet. He did say that they might add it in in FMOD down the road in a later version. So keep those fingers crossed!! I would love to see that day soon!
Luminary
You don't need either fmod_cfm.shlb or fmod_cfm.shlb.xSYM to build with Project Builder, those are for CFM (as opposed to Mach-O) targets, which only CodeWarrior (& MPW) can do.